By Hans Petter Langtangen
Read or Download A Primer on Scientific Programming with Python: 6 (Texts in Computational Science and Engineering) PDF
Best discrete mathematics books
Blunders Coding for Engineers offers a useful gizmo for practising engineers, scholars, and researchers, targeting the utilized instead of the theoretical. It describes the tactics focused on coding messages in the sort of manner that, if blunders ensue in the course of transmission or garage, they're detected and, if useful, corrected.
Includes the entire arithmetic that machine scientists want to know in a single place.
Balance stipulations for practical differential equations should be bought utilizing Lyapunov functionals. Lyapunov Functionals and balance of Stochastic practical Differential Equations describes the final approach to development of Lyapunov functionals to enquire the soundness of differential equations with delays.
The Mathematica Programmer covers the elemental programming paradigms and purposes of programming languages. This ebook is equipped into components encompassing 10 chapters. half 1 starts off with an outline of the programming paradigms. This half additionally treats summary facts forms, polymorphism and message passing, object-oriented programming, and relational databases.
- Fundamentals of Discrete Element Methods for Rock Engineering: Theory and Applications (Developments in Geotechnical Engineering)
- A Wavelet Tour of Signal Processing: The Sparse Way
- Service Science
- Computational Modelling and Advanced Simulations: 24 (Computational Methods in Applied Sciences)
- Mathematical Concepts and Methods in Modern Biology: Using Modern Discrete Models
- Dynamic Programming (Dover Books on Computer Science)
Additional info for A Primer on Scientific Programming with Python: 6 (Texts in Computational Science and Engineering)